Looking for a way to train your dog, but can’t find one? Don’t worry you have come to the right place. It can be really haptic to train your four-legged buddy unless you do it in a smart way. Today in this article we will look at the 5 best dog training toys that will be best for your dog.
Dogs love to play with toys. And today we will be looking at some best and most unique training dog toys, which will help you to train your little friend.
But Why You Need To Train Your Dog?
Just like a human child, providing training to your pup is very important.
- It boosts their confidence, strengthens their body and provide mental stimulation.
- Training also creates human-animal bond, which is very important for pet and pet owner.
- To protect themselves and their owner.
- And to be sociable and friendly around others.
Role Of Toys
In Training Your Dog
Toys are fun to play with. Every individual enjoys playing
with them whether they are human or animals.
- Training toys helps the owner to develop a skill or a behaviour in their pet.
- They make them creative and develop a sense of exploration in them.
- Chewing toys promotes healthy dental care and it also keeps them from destroying your belongings.
- It helps in eradicating plaque and keep your pet’s gums healthy and strong.
- Toys provide dogs mental stimulation which is very important to live a ling a healthy life.
- It also lower their stress and prevent boredom.
Alternative of treats
- You love giving treat to your little friend. But giving to much of these yummies can make your dog add few pounds.
- Toys are the best alternative of treats and they also keep your dog healthy.
Different types of training toys
There is a wide variety of toys to choose from. Let’s look at them and see which type will be beneficial for your dog and will suit them better.
- Tug toys build confidence, makes dog strong and most importantly promotes impulse control.
- It’s a good way to burn energy and strengthens the bond between pet and pet parent.
- Puzzle toys promotes mental development in dogs. At the end when they solve puzzle they get a treat which keep stick to solving puzzles.
- They are great attention grabber and comes in vibrant colours. They make sound when your dog grabs them. These toys teach your dog to play soft.
- These toys are interactive and also praises your dog for being gentle.
- Treat dispensing toys are very useful if your dogs eat treats very fast and then demand for more. It forces dog to eat one treat at a time.
- It also keep them from boredom and get them indulge for a good amount of time.
- Chew toys can keep your dog busy for a really long time. chewing also promotes healthy gums and also makes their jaw stronger.
- These toys calm down your pet and is also beneficial in treating depression and anxiety.
- Fetch toys are very helpful to create a habit of fetching in dogs. You can teach your dog to fetch and bring back newspaper, shoes etc.
- This habit will make your bond even stronger. And if you are into hunting then you can teach your dog to bring back ducks you shot.
- Flirt pole toy channelizes natural prey drive instinct into workout as they attempt to grab it. They chase, change directions and jump to catch lure.
- It is tempting and keep your dog indulge for a good amount of time.
You May Also Like:-
The Best and
unique Training Dog Toys For Your Doggo
There are so many toys to choose from, but don’t you worry we
have done jobs for and narrowed down the 5 best and unique dog training toys.
Maxx 50 Stick
Specially designed for heavy chewer goughnuts maxx 50 stick can withstand long chewing hours. It is perfect for your dog after the long exercising session.
- It is a rugged and chewable toy made up of premium quality rubber
- Gum friendly and long lasting.
- And it consists of a safety inner layer which indicates your dog when it is chewing aggressively.
It is the best tug toy that you can buy for your dog. it is designed to be super durable and easy to hold while playing. It has a unique s-shaped design which is very attractive.
- It is gentle to mouth and made up of 100 percent recyclable zoloflex material.
- water friendly and floats on water.
- Easy to through and also bounce on ground.
- And easy to clean and dishwasher friendly.
Classic kong is a very popular treat-dispensing toy. Treat comes out one by one from its bottom.
It’ll also prevent fast eating of treats. And will keep your little friend busy for a good amount of time.
- Made up of good quality and dog friendly rubber.
- It can bear heavy chewing.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher friendly.
- Comes in different sizes and colors.
Zippypaws skinny peltz comes in a pack of three. It is a plush toy and promotes gentle chewing. They are very attractive, soft, and gum friendly.
- It has two squeakers, it will entertain your dog for very long time.
- Made up of gentle and gum friendly material.
- They are machine washable.
Also worth your time:
Plush Realistic Duck Pet Chew Toy
Plush realistic duck pet chew toy is a very good toy for hunting practice. Made up of soft material it feels like a real duck.
- It is made up of soft material and is gum and skin friendly.
- This toy makes the sound of duck when your dog grabs it.
- Easily washable and washing machine friendly.
Frequently ask question, why to use
toys for dog training?
Cause it’s a smart way to train your dog and toy grabs dog’s attention quickly and keep indulged for long time.
Training your dog is as important as training your child we must not ignore it. And keeping in mind that we have a wide variety of toys to choose from we must know what is best for our dog and choose accordingly.
Channelizing your dog’s energy into something positive will make your bond even stronger.